You have spent time planning one of the most important days of your life, but will you get to enjoy it if you are also trying to run the show? Even the best actors can't star in the play and cue the lights. I love to take the plans you've put your heart into and make them a reality - answering questions and anticipating details so you can celebrate with the ones you love.
What is a Wedding Coordinator?
Wedding Management, Day-of Coordination, Month-of Coordination - what does it all mean?
While it goes by many names, the heart of this service is taking the stress out of your wedding day:
- Creating a detailed timeline of the wedding weekend - from rehearsal to grand exit.
- Communicating with other wedding professionals to create a cohesive team that knows exactly what to do and when.
- Establishing a plan for setting up and breaking down decorations.
- Taking calls and answering questions from caterers, photographers, uncles, and cousins while you party.
- Watching the clock to make sure you make it to the chapel on time (and all of the places after that).
My goal is to see bumps in the road long before you reach them so you glide smoothly through your day. You should be celebrating the beginning of your new journey, not worrying about who is going to light the sparklers.